OSC in the Community is an outreach program that takes the Ontario Securities Commission’s (OSC) regulatory mandate from Bay Street to Main street. OSC staff travel to communities across Ontario to engage with investors, including newcomers and multicultural groups, to deliver investor education presentations on fraud prevention, investing 101 and the client-advisor relationship.
Sur cette page, vous trouverez
Learn more about the program
Organizations we’ve partnered with
A partial list of organizations we’ve partnered with to provide investor education seminars and/or resources:
- Municipal Retirees Organization of Ontario
- Bell Pensioners Group (Ontario chapters)
- Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants
- Older Adult Centres Association of Ontario
- Retired Women Teachers of Ontario
- Toronto Public Library
- Welcome Centre Immigrant Services
Could your members or group benefit from unbiased information about investing and fraud prevention? Contact us to book a FREE Protect Your Money presentation for your club, community or organization.